Checking accounts allow you to organize your finances, but Insurance Value Checking also adds peace of mind. There is no monthly service fee or minimum balance requirements to receive $1,000 of accidental death insurance coverage.
You can easily choose to add additional coverage by paying a low monthly fee. All of this while still receiving plenty of conveniences like Online Banking, e-Statements, and other discounts. Get more than just checking by opening an account today.
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Account comes with $1,000 worth of free accidental death insurance
- Or you can pay for additional coverage:
- Plan A - includes $10,000 worth of coverage for a $9 monthly fee
- Plan B - includes $20,000 worth of coverage for a $10 monthly fee
- Plan C - includes $30,000 worth of coverage for an $11 monthly fee
- Unlimited check writing and deposits
- Free yearly CFSB personalized checks
- Free cashier's checks greater than $1,000
- Discount on safe deposit box rental
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay with e-Statement enrollment; $6 per month without enrollment
- Free e-Statements ($3 monthly fee for paper statements)
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Visa® debit card*
- Account inactivity is subject to dormancy fee**
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Fees may reduce earnings.
*Subject to approval
** Accounts with no activity for one year and balance less than $100.00 will be assessed a $5.00 monthly dormant fee.