Prime Advantage Checking
If you're 62 and above, it's prime time for a checking account with prime advantages. Advantages such as interest earnings, discounts on safe deposit boxes, and $1,000 in accidental death insurance coverage are all features of this account.
Unlimited check writing, free checks, and much more are also included. What's not included—a monthly service fee or minimum balance requirement. You're at your prime; your checking account should be too.
- Available to customers 62 and above
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Earn competitive interest on balances over $5,000
- $1,000 accidental death insurance coverage
- Discounts on safe deposit box rental
- Free CFSB personalized wallet-style checks
- Free cashier's checks greater than $1,000
- Unlimited check writing and deposits
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay with e-Statement enrollment (10 transactions per month, $.50 per transaction thereafter); $6 per month without enrollment,
- Free e-Statements ($3 monthly fee for paper statements)
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Visa® debit card*
- Account inactivity is subject to dormancy fee**
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*You must be 18 years or older to apply*
Fees may reduce earnings.
*Subject to approval
** Accounts with no activity for one year and balance less than $300.00 will be assessed a $5.00 monthly dormant fee.