Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
If you're looking for a low-risk investment that can easily be converted into cash, then look no further. CDs typically offer a higher rate of interest than a regular savings account, while still retaining FDIC insurance.
With terms ranging from 1 month to 5 years, you can choose the term you're most comfortable with. Each CD has a fixed interest rate, so you always know exactly how much you have and when. Guarantee your investments today with a CD from CFSB.
- Typically earn higher interest than a regular savings account
- Fixed interest rates for added guarantee
- Interest accrues daily*
- Flexible terms from 1 month to 5 years
- Automatic renewal at maturity**
- Penalties for early withdrawal***
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Retain FDIC insurance
Fees may reduce earnings.
*For CDs of at least 12 months: interest may be added back to principal every three months or deposited into another account.
**You have 10 days after maturity to change terms of CD or withdrawal funds without penalty.
***Penalties for early withdrawal