Here’s one of the few things that’s certain in business: a CD that provides guaranteed, fixed-rate earnings for the term you choose.
- Competitive Interest
- Guaranteed Earnings
- Wide Range of Terms
- Meet business savings goals with certainty
- Provides more guarantee than other, more risky investments
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- A wide range of terms available (from 1 month to 5 years)
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Greater earnings than a regular savings account1
- Interest accrues daily2
- Locked rate for length of term
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Automatic renewal at maturity3
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty4
- Federally insured by FDIC up to $250,000
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
1Fees may reduce earnings.
2For CDs of at least 12 months: interest may be added back to principal every three months or deposited into another account.
3You have 10 days after maturity to change terms of CD or withdrawal funds without penalty.
4Penalties for early withdrawal.