As we learn more about the devastation that has occurred in our hometowns, our hearts are breaking for friends and family who are dealing with tremendous loss of loved ones, homes and businesses. Our team is stepping up to assist our communities as we take the first steps in recovering from this disaster.
CFSB is currently waiving all foreign ATM fees so our clients are able to withdrawal they're much-needed cash at any time, regardless of where they are. Not a CFSB client? No worries - we aren't charging you ATM fees either! Feel free to use our network of ATM's to easily access your funds. (Note: Fees charged by other banks or ATM owners may still apply.)
Graves County Banking Center
- Hours - At this time, our Graves County Banking center is operating by Drive-Thru only between the hours of 8:00AM and 4:00PM. In-lobby services are available by appointment only at this time. To make an appointment, you can follow this link or call our Client Service Center at 888-226-5669.
Mayfield Independent Schools has opened a Tornado Relief Fund account where monetary donations can be made and will assist the students and families of Mayfield Schools directly affected by the severe weather that impacted the community. Anyone wishing to make a donation can do so in person at any CFSB banking center or by phone at 888-226-5669.
Graves County Schools has opened a Tornado Relief Fund account where monetary donations can be made and will assist the students and families of Graves Schools directly affected by the severe weather that impacted the community. Anyone wishing to make a donation can do so in person at any CFSB banking center or by phone at 888-226-5669.
Marshall County Schools is currently taking donations through the Marshall County Family Resource and Youth Services Center (MCFRYSC). Donations will assist the students and families in Marshall County who were directly affected by the severe weather that impacted the community.
With the holidays and the recent quad state tornado, it is important to be extra vigilant in monitoring your Credit and Debit Card transactions. If fraudulent activity is suspected, please report it immediately by calling/texting our Client Service Center at 888-226-5669.
If you were impacted by the severe weather and you feel that your personal information has been compromised, reach out to one or more of the following credit bureaus to request fraud alerts, credit freezes, and opt out from pre-screened credit offers:
The FEMA Command Center at Graves County has asked us to share the following information:
- Volunteers - If you are in the Mayfield area and would like to volunteer please call 270-216-0903 or email [email protected]
- Disaster Assistance - The fastest way to apply for FEMA disaster assistance is through the link below. You can also apply by calling 1-800-621-3362 (TTY 1-800-462-7585) or through the FEMA mobile app: https://www.fema.gov/disaster/4630#help-families
- Supply Distribution Locations - Distribution points for water, food and other supplies have been established. These Point of Distribution locations (PODs) will offer basic materials to supply families and individuals with enough food and water for approximately three days. Each family will then rotate through to receive another three-day supply. PODs will be open 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST. Please do not drop off clothing donations at these locations.
- Benton Middle School Gym
- (Open as of 12/20/2021)
- Marshall County Library (Old Location)
- First Baptist Church of Benton
- Graves County Fairgrounds (Drive-Through Only)
- Items Available: Food, water, baby supplies and cleaning supplies.
- 101 Housman Street - Mayfield, KY
- Mayfield High School (Drive-Through Only)
- Items Available: Food, water, cleaning supplies and baby supplies.
- 700 Douthitt Street - Mayfield, KY
- High Point Baptist Church
- Items Available: Food and water.
- 220 Farthing Street (9th & Farthing) - Mayfield, KY
- Benton Middle School Gym
- Donations - If you have physical items you would like to donate please call 270.883.0072 or email [email protected]. We are not accepting any type of used clothing at this time. Monetary donations for Team Western Kentucky Tornado Relief Fund should be directed to www.TeamWKYReliefFund.KY.gov
For even more information, please visit https://www.mayfieldstrong.com/
Loan Programs and Grant Opportunities
CFSB is partnering with various agencies and organizations to offer specialized loan programs and grant opportunities to assist those affected by the recent storm damage. Please reach out to one of our loan officers to see which of these programs may fit your unique situation. You can contact our team by phone at 888-226-5669.