Why Community Classic Checking?
No Minimum Balance
No Monthly Service Fee
Unlimited Debits and Deposits
Free Digital Banking
Benefits of Community Classic Checking
- Simple, free checking account
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fees, ever
- Unlimited check writing and deposits
- Free eStatements*
- Free digital banking
- Free Discover debit card**
- Free mobile wallet services
- Overdraft protection available
- Account inactivity is subject to dormancy fee***
- $100 minimum deposit to open
* $3 monthly fee for paper statements.
** Subject to approval.
*** Accounts with no activity for one year and balance less than $300.00 will be assessed a $5.00 monthly dormant fee. Children under 18 are exempt from dormant charges.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Looking for More
Help Me DecideLet us know your financial goals and we can help you decide if a Classic Checking account is right for you!
Find a LocationVisit us in person to get face-to-face assistance with any questions you may have about our Community Classic Checking account!
Thank a BankerDid someone on our team go above and beyond? Leave a thank-you note so we can celebrate them!