Why Christmas Club?
No Minimum Balance
Designated Holiday Funds
Free Digital Banking
Benefits of Christmas Club
- Earn competitive interest*
- Free digital banking
- No minimum deposit to open
- May also make deposits via check**
- No minimum balance to maintain the account
- No monthly service fee
- Early withdrawal subject to $10 fee
- Subject to dormancy fee for account inactivity***
- De-stress your holidays by saving for them year-round
- Waive $3 payout fee with direct deposit to a CFSB checking or savings account
- Must make deposits via automatic withdrawal from a CFSB checking or savings
* Fees may reduce earnings.
** Additional deposits may be made by check, but automatic withdrawals from checking or savings accounts are still required.
*** Accounts with no activity for one year and balance less than $300.00 will be assessed a $5.00 monthly dormant fee. Children under 18 are exempt from dormant charges.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Looking for More
Help Me DecideLet us know your financial goals and we can help you decide if a Christmas Club account is right for you!
Find a LocationVisit us in person to get face-to-face assistance with any questions you may have about our Christmas Club account!
Thank a BankerDid someone on our team go above and beyond? Leave a thank-you note so we can celebrate them!