Why Community Savings?
Interest Accrued Daily
Free Digital Banking
Interest Paid Quarterly
Competitive, Tiered Rates
Benefits of Community Savings
- Save for a specific goal or for a rainy day
- Free digital banking
- Mobile wallet services
- Free ATM card for CFSB ATMs and LTMs
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Overdraft protection available
- Federally insured by FDIC up to $250,000
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Competitive, tiered interest rates to reward your higher savings balance*
- The higher your balance, the higher your rate
- Interest compounded daily and paid quarterly
- Minimum balance of $100 required to avoid $5 monthly fee
*Interest rate subject to change at any time. Fees may reduce earnings.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Looking for More
Help Me DecideLet us know your financial goals, and we can help you decide if a Community Savings account is right for you!
Find a LocationVisit us in person to get face-to-face assistance with any questions you may have about our Community Savings account!
Thank a BankerDid someone on our team go above and beyond? Leave a thank-you note so we can celebrate them!