IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO KEEP IT SIMPLE. THIS FREE CHECKING ACCOUNT HAS ALL THE ESSENTIALS THAT ALLOW YOU TO DO JUST THAT.
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Unlimited Check Writing and Deposits
- Free Digital Banking
- Simple, free checking account
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fees, ever
- Unlimited check writing and deposits
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free Discover debit card2
- Free mobile wallet services
- Overdraft protection available
- Account inactivity is subject to dormancy fee3
- Clients above age of 62 may receive paper statements and checks free
- $100 minimum deposit to open
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
1$3 monthly fee for paper statements.
2Subject to approval.
3Accounts with no activity for one year and balance less than $300.00 will be assessed a $5.00 monthly dormant fee. Children under 18 are exempt from dormant charges.