Saving can be hard. This account allows you to lock up your funds for awhile — so you can meet those savings goals with certainty.
- Competitive Interest
- Guaranteed Earnings
- Wide Range of Terms
- Meet your future savings goals with certainty
- Provides more guarantee than other, more risky investments
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- A wide range of terms available (from 1 month to 5 years)
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Greater earnings than a regular savings account
- Interest accrues daily1
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- Automatic renewal at maturity2
- Available to individuals or trusts only3
- Federally insured by the FDIC up to $250,000
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
1For CDs of at least 12 months: interest may be added back to principal every three months or deposited into another account.
2You have 10 days after maturity to change terms of CD or withdraw funds without penalty.
3All time deposit products offered online by CFSB, including certificates of deposit and individual retirement accounts, are offered to individual consumers or trusts only. Deposit placement for brokers, wholesale deposit dealers, or other financial institutions is not permitted at this time.