Holidays can be stressful! The expense, the in-laws, and everything else. We can help you with at least one of those with this account.
- Competitive Interest
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Free Digital Banking
- De-stress your holidays by saving for them year-round
- Earn competitive interest1
- Must make deposits via automatic withdrawal from a CFSB checking or savings
- May also make deposits via check2
- No minimum balance to maintain the account
- No monthly service fee
- Early withdrawal subject to $10 fee
- Subject to dormancy fee for account inactivity3
- Waive $3 payout fee with direct deposit to a CFSB checking or savings account
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- And more
- No minimum deposit to open
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
1Fees may reduce earnings.
2Additional deposits may be made by check, but automatic withdrawals from checking or savings accounts are still required.
3Accounts with no activity for one year and balance less than $300.00 will be assessed a $5.00 monthly dormant fee. Children under 18 are exempt from dormant charges.