Make saving ridiculously easy. All it takes is linking this account to your free Kasasa® checking.
- High Interest
- Automatic Savings
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Free Digital Banking
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash earnings
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $30,000
- 1.00% to 0.62% APY on balances over $30,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.10% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- And more
- Overdraft protection available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases during qualification cycle
- Be enrolled in and review eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your accounts are still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/20/2019. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $100 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle, domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $30,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 1.00%; and (2) balances over $30,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.50% interest rate on portion of balance over $30,000, resulting in 1.00% - 0.62% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.10% APY. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $10.00 or higher. Transfers between accounts and PIN based transactions do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN.