Sometimes it happens — a dishonorable check shows up. This free service can help ensure you get the funds that are due.
- Free program for our business clients to collect dishonored checks
- No equipment to purchase
- No contracts, enrollment or per check fees
- You receive 100% of the face value on all recovered dishonored items
- Dishonored check writers are listed on the largest national negative database until funds are recovered
- You have access to our password-protected website allowing 24/7 viewing of checks
- Access to a dedicated customer service team for all inquiries
- You receive notification and collection reports via email
- The latest ACH services and dishonored check recovery (RCK) techniques are utilized
- You avoid uncomfortable/embarrassing customer collection calls
What does this program cost?
The program is completely free for our commercial clients.
Is there a contract to sign?
No. There are no contracts or agreements to sign.
What if I already have a company collecting my dishonored items?
You may cancel that service and use our free program, or continue with your paid service. If you wish to continue with your paid service, notify us and we will remove you from the bank's Checkmarc program.
Will I receive the full amount of the recovered check?
Yes! When a check is recovered, 100% of the funds are deposited into your account.
When will I get paid?
Recovered funds are direct deposited every Friday of the month.