CFSB was voted one of the best places to work in Kentucky in 2020 & 2021!
- #1 Bank in Marshall County - 2021 Marshall County Tribune Courier Reader's Choice Awards
- #1 Employer in Marshall County - 2021 Marshall County Tribune Courier Reader's Choice Awards
- Best All Around, Benton - 2021 Marshall County Tribune Courier Reader's Choice Awards
- Best Teller, Zach Deecke - 2021 Marshall County Tribune Courier Reader's Choice Awards
At Community Financial Services Bank, we offer team members the opportunity to grow and be challenged. As an industry leader, our goals are to provide excellent service, develop unparalleled products, utilize progressive technology, and efficiently deliver results. To achieve these goals, we constantly seek people who look for ways to do things better.
We are looking for team members to help us create and maintain industry leadership in growth, performance and diversification in services. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our clients, to our shareholders, and to our communities.
Community Financial Services Bank is an equal opportunity employer, granting equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity. This right to equal employment involves all phases of employment, including hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, and team member development.
As positions become available in the bank, management shall determine the availability of qualified candidates from within the bank, basing the selection on demonstrated ability, knowledge, experience, and training.
- Uncompromising Integrity
- Good Citizenship
You may also contact us with any questions by calling:
- Kathy Seaford (HR Director) at (270) 527-4625
- Allen Waddell (Assistant HR Director) at (270) 527-4624