Get more from your checking — more cash that is!
Cash out with Kasasa Cash®, free checking that pays a really high 2.25% APY*, and up to $25 a month in refunds on ATM withdrawal fees nationwide*. Plus there's never a monthly service fee or a minimum balance requirement. Want to let your money go even further? Link your Kasasa Cash account to Kasasa Saver®, and your cash rewards will transfer to savings automatically. Choose the account that does more for you today — free, high-interest Kasasa Cash!
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 2.25% APY* on balances up to $20,000
- 2.25% to 0.79% APY on balances over $20,000, depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Never pay a monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- Remote Deposit Anywhere available
- Free Discover® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards!
It's so easy to qualify — you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's it. If you don't qualify, there's still no monthly service fee and you still earn interest at the base rate. Plus you can get back to earning your full rewards the very next Monthly Qualification Cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/28/2016. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $100 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $20,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $20,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $20,000, resulting in 2.25%-0.79% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to the Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle to the account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned and ATM refunds in Kasasa Cash are automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $10.00 or higher. Transfers between accounts and PIN based transactions do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN.