Free checking that pays you just to bank with us. Now that’s what we’re talkin’ about.
- High Interest
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 2.25% APY* on balances up to $20,000
- 2.25% to 0.79% APY on balances over $20,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- And more
- Free Discover debit card
- Free mobile wallet services
- Overdraft protection available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Easy Qualifications to Earn Rewards
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases during qualification cycle
- Be enrolled in and review eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/20/2019. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $100 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $20,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $20,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $20,000, resulting in 2.25%-0.79% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to the Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle to the account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned and ATM refunds in Kasasa Cash are automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $10.00 or higher. Transfers between accounts and PIN based transactions do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN.