Free checking that pays you just to bank with us. Now that’s what we’re talkin’ about.
- High Interest
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 1.79% APY* on balances up to $20,000
- 1.79%-0.34% APY on balances over $20,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- And more
- Free Discover debit card
- Free mobile wallet services
- Overdraft protection available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Easy Qualifications to Earn Rewards
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases during qualification cycle
- Be enrolled in and review eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 9/1/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $100 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to the account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $20,000 receive APY of 1.79% and (3) balances over $20,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $20,000 resulting in 1.79%-0.34% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned and ATM refunds in Kasasa Cash are automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $10.00 or higher. Monthly Direct Deposit or ACH credit post and settle, login to online banking, receive electronic statements, and have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle are required to meet the account’s qualifications. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transaction. Limit one account per SSN. Contact a CFSB client service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.