Program Features and Qualifications
- Eligible to receive up to $15,000 of Welcome Home Program funds*
- Designed to assist low to moderate-income buyers achieve home ownership
- Buyers must contribute $500 in the purchase transaction
- Property must be used as primary residence
- Buyer does not have to be a first-time homebuyer to be eligible for the grant
- The grant can be used in conjunction with other programs
- FHA, VA, THDA, and USDA/Rural Housing
*Subject to credit approval and acceptance by FHLB Cincinnati (Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati), First-time homebuyers required to complete homebuyer counseling course prior to loan closing, 5 year retention agreement subject to pro rata payback if paid off early, Rates must be locked for 60 days, Funds are limited, Program acceptance is through FHLB.
Looking for More
Here for YouContact our knowledgeable team of lenders and we can help you decide if welcome home program is a good fit for you!
Find a LocationVisit us in person to learn more or to get face-to-face assistance with any questions you may have.
Thank a BankerDid someone on our team go above and beyond? Leave a thank-you note so we can celebrate them!