It’s sensible to start saving early. It’s The Centsables that will help your kids learn how to save. Plus, kids will get all kinds of cool benefits.
- Competitive Interest
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Rewards for Good Grades
- Free Digital Banking
- Free youth savings account that teaches savings habits that can last a lifetime
- Available for children up to the age of 18
- Requires a legal adult as joint owner
- Get rewarded for good grades, extra-curricular activities, exercise, and more!
- Learn valuable financial lessons online with The Centsables
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Up to 6 free withdrawals per month
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- And more
- Free ATM card
- No minimum deposit to open
We’re proud to promote saving money and good financial management — while providing youngsters with personal interest-bearing savings accounts!
The Centsables CFSB Kids Club rewards good grades, extra-curricular activities, exercise and good deeds!1 The Centsables are always available to guide kids with money saving tips, games and cartoons about financial responsibility at cfsbky.centsables.com. Enjoy the activity pages and downloadable forms, where children can master banking skills such as check writing, budgeting, preparing deposit slips, and earning money.
Our reward system includes six collectible coins,2 each featuring a different Centsables character. Once the child has collected 20 Centsable Coins, they can bring them back in to any CFSB Banking Center and redeem them for a $10 gift card to one of our area kid-friendly businesses!3
To earn Centsable Coins, simply bring in proof of any of the following:
- All A's & B's Report Card (per 9 weeks) – (1) coin per 9 Weeks; 4 additional coins for A's and B's on end of year report card.
- Praise Ticket/Positive Message from teacher(s) – (1) coin per 9 weeks
- Picture of child in an extra-curricular activity, either solo or in a team setting – (1) coin per activity per 9 weeks
- Article/picture in local media for an award from church/community/school – (1) coin per month
To keep coins neat, safe and displayable, we have free Centsables Coin Holders, too!
1Club is open to all children up to the age of 18. No minimum deposit to open.
2Coins have no cash value.
3Gift Cards from area businesses will vary based on banking center location.